adsense

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Like I needed any more distractions in my life.

We have all heard of Pinterest and I just rolled my eyes every time someone said I found that on Pinterest. Then one day last week my Aunt Chelle actually showed me some of the PINS and I was hooked. I am planning to paint and upcycle my bathroom and I was looking for some ideas.

NOW, I am hooked like a crack fiend after the first hit. I have found recipes, cool pics, amazing DIY projects and cleaning tips.

So today for Easter, I have chosen two new recipes from Pinterest-- Lemon Strawberry Bundt Cake and  Sliced Baked Potatoes.

But, besides being in Pinterest land more than I should be. I have been chugging away at my work in progress, Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Ginnie. Oh, did I mention it is spring break! I have so many little things I want to get done this coming week. Writing, painting, cleaning closets and drawers-- AND Game of Thrones season premiere is TONIGHT!




No comments:

Post a Comment