adsense

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Do you have a minute? Or a few weeks? Rid Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Review.







This review took me a little longer than most to complete because the product itself said it may take up to two weeks for the product to take full effect. So I did not feel like I was qualified to make any assumptions until I had it in my kitchen for over three weeks. During the first two weeks I saw two spiders running away from the product. After re-reading the instructions and seeing that it may take a full two weeks for the product to take effect, I have paid closer attention since the two week mark and have not had any bugs in or rodents (or remnants of rodents, ewwww) in my kitchen since then either. Although I was #nothippiehappy about the time it took to start working, once it did I was #hippiehappy.





I received this product in return for my honest #hippiehappy or #nothippiehappy review.


No comments:

Post a Comment