adsense

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

BEST SHEETS IN MY LIFE, I am having a hard time sharing the bed with my hubby they are that good








Years ago they came out with soft tshirt sheets and I thought they were the cats pajamas. They didn't take five years worth of washing to get that level of softness that we all wanted. Then there was the fad of flannel sheets but they were way too hot for my liking, they were comfy but I would wake up sweating like I have been exercising in my sleep.

Then Tomoson had an 100% Authentic Tencel Bed Sheet Set up for review, I was so excited to be approved even though I had no idea what Tencel was. I assumed it was not rough or they would not be advertising 100% authentic. According to WISEGEEK.com, "Tencel® is the registered trade name for a type of lyocell, a biodegradable material made from wood pulp cellulose. Often said to be environmentally friendly, it is fully biodegradable and made from trees managed for sustained harvest."

So they are not made from any plastics or man made products, that makes me #hippiehappy. That is saying nothing of the extremely soft nature of the sheets. The only negative is they are so comfy I have a hard time getting out of bed because I want to hit snooze and stay in the comfy cloud of happiness forever.

I received this product in return for my honest #hippiehappy or #nothippiehappy review.



No comments:

Post a Comment