adsense

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Beginning to be an expert, at least I know what I like.






This has to be the fourth or fifth Hyaluronic Acid and or Vitamin C serum I have used since January. Each one has a little different consistency, a different smell if any smell at all, and only a few have had any effect on my face at all. As with all of my other facial reviews, I keep most of my routine the same: I wash my face every morning with Noxzema and warm water scrubbing with a http://danyelmcdaniel.blogspot.com/2015/06/another-konjac-sponge-and-another-day.html sponge and then I get out one of my serums this time it is New Radiance Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I am using this and a face cream after it.

I have to say I have not noticed major changes to my face while using this serum, but it has kept my face refreshed looking and I have been under some stress for the last month and I would say this has helped me keep up the appearances that I am feeling and looking better on the outside than I am feeling on the inside.
I give this #hippiehappy approval.

I received this product in return for my unbiased honest #hippiehappy or #nothippiehappy review.


No comments:

Post a Comment